Specific to the applications of construction, elastic, positioning and specific ones in the personal hygiene and nonwoven industry, our hotmelt adhesives do not only meet the applications’ needs but also exceed our customers’ expectations.
In addition to our standard hot melt adhesive formulations that are possibly one of the best fits for your applications, sometimes the standard portfolio does not match your specific needs and you need a partner company with a deep knowledge to transform your idea into a tangible product. IMELT Kimya is also ready to be your reliable partner that provides you with tailor-made solutions.
As we all know, any marketplace is constantly shifting and rapidly moving in this fierce competition environment where each and every organization struggles to thrive. We strongly believe that we, as IMELT Kimya, can help your organization gain a competitive edge in the challenging market your organization serves.
Strengths of I-MELT Hotmelt Adhesives:
- Adequate cohesive strength,
- Strong Adhesion,
- Light colorness or Colorlessness (Depending on formulation)
- Faint Odorness or Odorlessness (Depending on formulation)
What The Benefits I-MELT Hotmelt Adhesives Offering Are ?
- Easy to use, 100% solid content,
- Environmentally friendly, Little or almost no harmful effect on environment for disposal,
- Solventfree, non-toxic, flame retardant,
- Ensures high speed in production line thanks to a rapid setting time (without failure by loss of heat)
- Involves a wide range of adhesion to different substrates.
What is Hot Melt Adhesive?
A hot melt adhesive is defined as an adhesive system which starts with thermally melting and followed by occurrence of cohesion (internal strength) by means of cooling, according to DIN EN 923.ent technologies.
What is I-MELT Hot Melt Adhesive?
I-Melt Hot Melt Adhesive System fully complies with legal standards with its pure content. It is surpassingly suitable to apply for a wide variety of industries with different applications, run by different technologies.